- $7.00 Iguana's Guacamole - Fresh avocados mixed with red onion, jalapenos, lime, salt and tomatoes. Served with our corn tortilla chips.⊕⊗
- $15.00 Ceviche - Fresh tilapia and gulf shrimp cured in citrus juices, pico de gallo, avocado and cliantro. Served with our corn tortilla chips.⊕
- $7.00 Mexican Elote - Sweet corn kernels with adobo chipotle aioli, queso fresco, tajín, cilantro and lime.⊕⊗
- $6.00 Chicharrón - Crispy fried pork rinds drizzled with achiote lime vinaigrette, salt and tajín.⊕
- $12.00 Iguana's Chorizo & Queso - Sizzling hot chihuahua cheese topped with chorizo and served on a hot skillet. (Tortillas available upon request.). Queso only $8.
- $9.00 Asada Skewers- Marinated skewers with chimchurri.⊕
All selections include corn tortilla chips, shredded lettuce, beans, queso fresco, pico de gallo, guacamole and crema. (See flavors section for descriptions.)⊕
- $7.50 Cheese
- $9.00 Pollo (Shredded)
- $11.00 Carne Asada
- $10.00 Chorizo
- $13.00 Combo (pollo & asada)
- $10.00 Avocado Salad - Greens, black beans, pico de gallo, avocado, and queso fresco, topped with crispy corn tortilla strips, shaved radish and cilantro. Served with a side of avocado ranch.⊕ Add seared pollo $2. Add asada $5.
- $8.00 Taco Salad - Large flour tortilla basket with beans, lettuce, tomatoes, queso fresco and guacamole. Topped with sour cream and your choice of meat. Add vegetables $1. Add shredded pollo $2. Add Asada $3. Add chorizo $1. Add carnitas $1.
- $10.00 Diablo Salad - Greens with jalapenos, cilantro, diced tomatoes, chihuahua cheese, and avocado slices, topped with fried tortilla strips. Served with a side of avocado ranch. Add asada $5. Add pollo $2.
Flour tortilla filled with melted Iowa cheese curds, served with lettuce, pico de gallo and crema. (See flavors section for descriptions.)
- $9.00 Cheese
- $11.00 Pollo(shredded)
- $13.50 Asada
- $15.00 Camaron
- $10.00 Vegetable⊗
All burgers are served with french fries.
- $13.00 Iguana Burger - Half pound handmade hamburger patty on toasted brioche, topped with chihuahua cheese, poblano pepper, onion, crispy corn tortilla strips, chipotle aioli and ripe avocado. Plain burger $10. Add cheese $1.
- $14.00 Chorizo Burger* - Half pound handmade hamburger patty on toasted brioche, topped with chorizo, chihuahuacheese, crispy corn tortilla strips and avocado salsa.
- $12.00 Quesadilla Burger* - Half pound handmade hamburger patty between two flour tortillas, topped with chihuahua cheese and guacamole. Served with lettuce and pico de gallo.
All include 3 tacos on corn tortillas, served MEXICAN STYLE (with cilantro & onion) or AMERICAN STYLE (with lettuce, cheese and tomato). Includes choice of 2 sides. ⊕ (See flavors section for descriptions.)
- $10.00 Pollo (shredded)
- $13.50 Asada
- $12.00 Chorizo
- $13.75 Lengua
- 11.00 Carnitas
- $8.00 Picadillo
- $14.00 Combo (choice of 3 meats)
All include 3 of our specialty tacos on our corn tortillas and served with your choice of 2 sides.
- $13.50 Pescado - Grilled tilapia topped with Mexican slaw, avocado and chipotle aioli.
- $9.00 Vegetarian - Black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion, poblano pepper, lime and cilantro.⊗
- $15.00 Camarones - Shrimp sautéed in garlic and topped with Mexican slaw, avocado and chipotle aioli.
- $14.00 Campechano - Asada, chorizo, melted chihuahua cheese and spicy avocado salsa. (May substitute carnitas or pollo).
Flour tortilla filled with beans, chihuahua cheese and your choice of meat (see flavors section for descriptions), served with lettuce, tomato and sour cream. All accompanied with your choice of 2 sides.
- $11.50 Pollo (shredded)
- $14.50 Carne Asada
- $9.50 Picadillo
- $12.50 Chorizo
- $14.75 Lengua
- $12.50 Carnitas
- $10.00 Vegetable⊗
Poblano peppers, red onion and cilantro served with rice, beans, sour cream, pico de gallo, guacamole, lettuce and four corn tortillas. ⊕(extra tortillas $0.75).
- $10.00 Vegetable
- $16.00 Camaron
- $13.00 Pollo (shredded)
- $16.00 Combo (pollo & asada)
- $16.00 Asada
- $19.00 Trio (pollo, asada, camaron)
All accompanied with your choice of 2 sides.
- $13.00 Flautas - Three fried corn tortillas filled with shredded chicken breast. Served with lettuce, tomato, crema and queso fresco. ⊕
- $19.00 Iguana's Trio - Seared asada, garlic shrimp and chorizo served with guacamole, queso fresco slices, poblano peppers and onion. Served with corn tortillas. ⊕
- $13.00 Chiles Rellenos - Roasted poblano pepper, queso fresco, chilled Grand Marnier and roasted poblano sauce. ⊕⊗
- $14.00 Camarones Tostadas - Fresh gulf shrimp sauteed in garlic with cabbage, tomato, relish and adobo chipotle mayo. ⊕
- $17.00 Asada Ranchera Style - Seared steak with poblano peppers, jalapeno peppers, red onion, tomato and cilantro. Served with corn tortillas. ⊕
- $16.00 Asada Iguana Style - Seared steak with whole roasted jalapeno peppers. Served with corn tortillas. ⊕
- $12.50 Enchiladas Verdes - Three hand wrapped tortillas stuffed with cheese, served with spicy homamade tomatillo sauce, crema, queso, cilantro, shaved onion and guacamole. ⊕ sub pollo $1.50. Sub asada $2.50
- $17.00 Camarones Machos - Fresh sauteed shrimp covered in macho sauce. ⊕
- $17.00 Camarones Al Mojo De Ajo - Fresh gulf shrimp covered with Iguana's garlic butter sauce. ⊕
A la carte $2.50
- Frijoles Negros - Black beans with cilantro and queso fresco. ⊕⊗
- Cilantro Lime Rice - Slowly cooked basmati rice with cilantro and lime. ⊕
- Refried Beans - Blended pinto beans topped with queso fresco. ⊕⊗
Blue Iguana Flavors
The descriptions below explain how each of our meats and veggies are prepared.
- Pollo - Shredded chicken breast simmered in roasted tomato sauce.
- Asada - Pan seared skirt steak marinated with lime and cerveza.
- Chorizo - Mexican style pork sausage with red chiles, Mexican herbs and spices.
- Lengua - Slow braised beef tongue with avocado leaf and tequila.
- Carnitas - Pork shoulder braised with tequila, avocado leaves and citrus.
- Picadillo - Seasoned ground beef with sauteed vegetables.
⊕ Gluten Free
* Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.